- Click Here for online EXHIBITOR/NON-PROFIT ENTRY FORM
- Click Here for online VENDOR & FOOD TRUCK ENTRY FORM
The SouthArk Outdoor Expo is a regional event that draws outdoor enthusiasts from around our service area and beyond.
Educating our youth about outdoor activities is a major emphasis of Outdoor Expo. We have events targeted to anglers, hunters, children, and families.
Please join us as a vendor or exhibitor this year.
Saturday, September 12, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
El Dorado Conference Center in El Dorado, AR
Set up time is Friday, September 6, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Vendors & Exhibitors Rules and Guidelines - Agreement Form for Booth Space
Please check dates carefully. There will be no refunds.
Please sign and return the registration form. Your booth assignments will be made after your form and payment are received. The registration form must be signed and returned before you will be allowed to set-up.
Set up time: Friday, September 11, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. Event Day: Saturday, September 12, 9:00 a.m.–4 p.m.
Giveaways: Bring candy, pencils, balloons, etc. to give away. These items draw guests to your booth.
• Items not listed on your registration form must be approved by an Expo staff member before selling.
• Tables will be provided, but you may bring your own.
• Bring your own dollies to load and unload.
Location of Booths:
• Booths will be located indoors at the Conference Center, some outside booths are available.
• Final booth location is at the discretion of the Expo staff.
• No electricity is provided outdoors. Electricity is available indoors.
• Outdoor tents must be secured so that no stakes will be driven into the pavement.
• You are responsible for tablecloths, tents (if outdoors), and other set-up equipment.
• Booths must be attended at all times.
• Tables must be covered to the floor and boxes may not be seen.
• Provide an exit and entrance into your booth area.
• Do not place any items outside of the booth space.
• For safety reasons, please do not tear down and pack up early. Exhibitors and vendors who pack up early will be charged a $50 fee. Guests will still be in the building and we are committed to avoiding trips and falls.
Walls & Backdrops:
• Do not attach anything to the conference center walls.
• Backdrops are not provided, but you may bring your own. Do not pin or hang anything on a backdrop that does not belong to you, unless neighbor says it is okay.
We appreciate your participation.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT THE OUTDOOR EXPO!
SouthArk Outdoor Expo
Food Regulations and Rules
Thank you for bringing your food truck to the conference center. We look forward to tasting your food. Attached are some very important items:
Set up time: Friday, September 11, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Event Day: Saturday, September 12, 9:00 a.m.–4 p.m.
Location: El Dorado Conference Center, 311 South West Ave. El Dorado, AR 71730
- Absolutely ZERO stock trailers will be allowed inside the festival area after you load in. You will park outside of the festival area around the perimeter of the college campus. Parking is available 1 block away. We suggest you bring a rolling dolly to re-stock from your trailer
- Arrive on Friday, September 11 to set up. LOOK FOR THE FOOD TRUCK BANNER.
- Security will be provided 24/7.
- You are required to stay until 4:00 p.m. when the Festival ends.
- See map of food truck area – park parallel to the curb, not angled parking. We must have the street open for first responders in case of an emergency.
- The vending spots are approximately 12x20. This includes tongue to end. Food trucks will be set up close to each other.
- No electricity available – bring a generator that is QUIET. It must not emit gas fumes. Set it up behind your truck, not beside your truck.
- No water available
- The Expo will not provide change for you.
- Your place should be left as clean as you found it when you set up.
- This is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds.
- We prefer all vendors sell different items for more variety and more sales for you. This is not a guarantee and it is possible some food items may be duplicated, although we have made every effort to invite food trucks that have a variety of foods.
We will not be charging an entry fee for patrons so take advantage and sell, sell, sell!
We look forward to seeing you at the Outdoor Expo!
Arkansas Elite & Teen Miss Agriculture USA
-Educational Opportunity Center
Project South Military Ministries
Snakes With David
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Program - OTA Club (Omega Theta Alpha)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Club (Pi Theta Alpha)
- Process Technology - PTEC
Barton Junior High Cheer
Blinged by an Angel - Paparazzi Jewelry
Cinnamon Roasted Nuts
Martin Home Improvement
Taylor Creek Calls