The SouthArk Outdoor Expo is a regional event that draws outdoor enthusiasts from around our service area and beyond.
Educating our youth about outdoor activities is a major emphasis of Outdoor Expo. We have events targeted to anglers, hunters, children, and families.
Please join us as a vendor or exhibitor this year.
Saturday, September 7, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
El Dorado Conference Center in El Dorado, AR
Set up time is Friday, September 6, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Vendors & Exhibitors Rules and Guidelines - Agreement Form for Booth Space
Please check dates carefully. There will be no refunds.
Please sign and return the registration form. Your booth assignments will be made after your form and payment are received. The registration form must be signed and returned before you will be allowed to set-up.
Set up time: Friday, September 6, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. Event Day: Saturday, September 7, 9:00 a.m.–4 p.m.
Giveaways: Bring candy, pencils, balloons, etc. to give away. These items draw guests to your booth.
• Items not listed on your registration form must be approved by an Expo staff member before selling.
• Tables will be provided, but you may bring your own.
• Bring your own dollies to load and unload.
Location of Booths:
• Booths will be located indoors at the Conference Center, some outside booths are available.
• Final booth location is at the discretion of the Expo staff.
• No electricity is provided outdoors. Electricity is available indoors.
• Outdoor tents must be secured so that no stakes will be driven into the pavement.
• You are responsible for tablecloths, tents (if outdoors), and other set-up equipment.
• Booths must be attended at all times.
• Tables must be covered to the floor and boxes may not be seen.
• Provide an exit and entrance into your booth area.
• Do not place any items outside of the booth space.
• For safety reasons, please do not tear down and pack up early. Exhibitors and vendors who pack up early will be charged a $50 fee. Guests will still be in the building and we are committed to avoiding trips and falls.
Walls & Backdrops:
• Do not attach anything to the conference center walls.
• Backdrops are not provided, but you may bring your own. Do not pin or hang anything on a backdrop that does not belong to you, unless neighbor says it is okay.
We appreciate your participation.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT THE OUTDOOR EXPO!
Balloon Art of James Price
El Dorado Veggie Club
Families and Children Together, Inc.
-Educational Opportunity Center
Meet Smokey the Bear, Arkansas Forestry Commission
-El Dorado Fire Department Fire Extinguisher Simulator & HazMat Training Simulator
-El Dorado Police Department Bomb Squad Units
-Union County Sherriff's Office - Mobile Command Center, Crime Scene Unit, SWAT Humvee
-Occupational Therapy Assistant Program - OTA Club (Omega Theta Alpha)
Snake Exhibit by David Joyner
South Arkansas Wellness Initiative
Young Republicans of Union County
Big Cedar Baits
Cinnamon Roasted Nuts & Fudge
LuLaRoe - Virginia Porter Independent Consultant
Martin Roof & Remodel
Southern Bloodline Apparel
White Bone & Camo
The Bistro in the Conference Center will be open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.