REGISTRATION FOR VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS NOW CLOSED.
**Fee paid by vendors only; non-profit organizations do not pay a fee.
- Click Here for online VENDOR ENTRY FORM** (pay a fee) Registration now closed.
- Click Here for online EXHIBITOR/NON-PROFIT ENTRY FORM (non-profit organizations do not pay a fee) Registration now closed.
- Food truck registrations are no longer being accepted due to full capacity. Thank you for your interest.Registration now closed.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VENDOR/EXHIBITOR FORM (print version)
Date: Saturday, September 10, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Place: El Dorado Conference Center in El Dorado, AR
Set up time: Friday, September 9, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Vendors & Exhibitors Rules and Guidelines - Agreement Form for Booth Space
Please sign and return the registration form. Your booth assignments will be made after your form and payment are received. The registration form must be signed and returned before you will be allowed to set up.
Set up time: Friday, September 9, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. Event Day: Saturday, September 10, 9:00 a.m.–4 p.m.
Giveaways: Bring candy, pencils, balloons, etc. to give away. These items draw guests to your booth.
• Items not listed on your registration form must be approved by an Expo staff member before selling.
• Tables will be provided, but you may bring your own.
• Bring your own dollies to load and unload.
Location of Booths:
• Booths will be located indoors at the Conference Center, some outside booths are available.
• Final booth location is at the discretion of the Expo staff.
• No electricity is provided outdoors. Electricity is available indoors.
• Outdoor tents must be secured so that no stakes will be driven into the pavement.
• You are responsible for tablecloths, tents (if outdoors), and other set-up equipment.
• Booths must be attended at all times.
• Tables must be covered to the floor and boxes may not be seen.
• Provide an exit and entrance into your booth area.
• Do not place any items outside of the booth space.
• For safety reasons, please do not tear down and pack up early. Exhibitors and vendors who pack up early will be charged a $50 fee. Guests will still be in the building and we are committed to avoiding trips and falls.
Walls & Backdrops:
• Do not attach anything to the conference center walls.
• Backdrops are not provided, but you may bring your own. Do not pin or hang anything on a backdrop that does not belong to you, unless your neighbor says it is okay.
*VENDOR & EXHIBITOR RULES (print version)
Union County Quilt Guild Night Group
Union County Quilt Guild Day Group
Scott Winford - Chainsaw Carver
- Athletics - Baseball, Basketball, Softball - Kids World
- Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I))
- Employee Club
- Entertainment Media Arts
- Health Science
- Industrial Technology (INDU)
- Process Technology (PTEC)
- Practical Nursing Day Program - Safety Street
- Upward Bound
Brooke Haven Creations
Jan Sutton and Becky Botos Art
TNT's Blazin' Bling - Paparrazzi
2022 Food Trucks
Food Regulations and Rules
Rules are subject to change due to state COVID-19 state mandate.
Set up time: Friday, September 9, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Security will be provided 24/7.
- Park parallel to the curb, not angled parking. We must have the area open for first responders in case of an emergency.
- Look for the food truck banner.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SET UP ON DAY OF THE EVENT.
Event Day: Saturday, September 10, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: El Dorado Conference Center, 311 South West Ave. El Dorado, AR 71730
ON EVENT DAY:
- Absolutely ZERO stock trailers will be allowed inside the festival area after you load in. Park outside of the festival area around the perimeter of the college campus. Parking is available 1 block away. We suggest you bring a rolling dolly to re-stock from your trailer.
- You are required to stay until 4:00 p.m. when the festival ends.
- The vending spots are approximately 12x20. This includes tongue to end. Food trucks will be set up close to each other.
- 110 electricity available – bring a 100 ft. extension cord. 220 not available. If generator is used, it must be QUIET and not emit gas fumes. Set it up behind your truck, not beside it. Generator specs: maximum of 60-decibel level, 20-25amps, 120volts. If it is not quiet, we will have to ask you to turn it off.
- No water available.
- The Expo will not provide change for you.
- Your place should be left as clean as you found it when you set up.
- This is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds unless the state COVID-19 mandates event cancellations.
- We ask that all vendors sell different items for more variety and more sales for you. This is not a guarantee and it is possible some food items may be duplicated, although we have made every effort to invite food trucks that have a variety of foods.
We will not be charging an entry fee for patrons so take advantage and sell, sell, sell!
We look forward to seeing you at the Outdoor Expo!
*FOOD TRUCK REGULATIONS AND RULES (print version)
If the Outdoor Expo is canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions after registration fee is paid, a refund will be available. If the vendor chooses to cancel on their own accord and the event continues, the fee is not refundable.